FortiWeb uses the advanced multi-layered and correlated approach to complete security for your web-based applications in Azure. Using IP Reputation services, botnets and other malicious sources are automatically screened out before they can do any damage. DoS detection and prevention keeps your applications safe from being overloaded by Layer 7 DoS attacks. FortiWeb checks that the request hasn’t been manipulated using HTTP RFC validation.
FortiWeb uses signatures to compare them against known attack types to make sure they’re clean. Any files, attachments or codes are scrubbed with FortiWeb’s built-in antivirus and anti-malware services.
- Included Layer 7 server load balancing for accelerated web content delivery with correlated and multi-layer threat scanning
- Improved vulnerability scanner and behavioral attack detection
- Secured by FortiGuard with IP Reputation, Attack Signatures, and Antivirus
- Combats against botnet transparent user access to execute actions such as mass email spam, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, or information theft
- Provides out-of-the-box ingress and egress traffic and network layer protection against automated attacks
FortiWeb virtual machines offer the same features of the FortiWeb HW-based appliances with the flexibility to deploy instances as needed to meet the demands of a dynamic, hosted application environment.
- Protects web-apps from the OWASP Top 10 threats, DoS attacks, botnets, along with many other threat types
- Employs multiple threat detection techniques including signatures, IP reputation, and behavioral analysis
- Scoring, user/session tracking, and correlation tools intelligently determine threat severity to minimize false positive detections
- Integrated with FortiGate and FortiSandbox for protection from advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Includes a built-in web app vulnerability scanner and supports leading third-party scanners including IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, and WhiteHat for virtual app patching