Fortinet FortiMail is an email security gateway product that monitors email messages on behalf of an organization to identify messages that contain malicious content, including spam, malware and phishing attempts. When Fortinet FortiMail detects malicious content in an email, it stops that email from reaching its recipient, thus preventing the associated attack from succeeding. For most organizations, the majority of threats against them are email-based, so having an email security gateway has become a necessity to reduce the number of successful attacks that occur.
- Independently top-rated effectiveness: routinely earning top marks in Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives, and other third-party testing
- Comprehensive coverage: antispam, antiphishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, and message archiving
- High performance: advanced hardware and software architecture for industry-leading throughput and price performance
- Flexible deployment: deploy as ready-to-go physical appliance, agile virtual appliance, or zero-touch cloud service
- Optional sandbox integration: seamless interaction with NSS Labs Recommended FortiSandbox to prevent the most advanced threats
- Gateway Mode:
- Server mode:
- Transparent mode:
Cloud Email Security – FortiMail Cloud:
FortiMail Virtual Email Security delivers proven, powerful messaging security for any size organization or service provider. Secured by FortiGuard, FortiMail delivers the latest technologies and intelligence, including integrated Sandboxing, to stop even the most sophisticated email-borne threats. Closing off this threat vector plays an important role in a cohesive approach to securing your organization against the latest attacks.